ICT occupies a crucial position in pharmaceutical publishing, offering an advertising platform to contract product and service providers from across the clinical trials market. Its targeted circulation to key global decision makers guarantees maximum exposure for your company. Furthermore, ICT’s media partnerships with key industry events provide advertisers with bonus distribution opportunities throughout the year.
READERSHIP: JOB FUNCTIONS
- Business Development
- Clinical Research
- Corporate Management/CEO
- Drug Safety
- Industry Consultancy
- IT/Data Management
- Marketing and Sales
- Preclinical/Clinical Trial/Clinical Supply
- Product Development
- Project Management
|FRONT COVER LOGO||£1,500|
|DOUBLE PAGE SPREAD||£4,550|
|OPPOSITE CONTENT PAGES||£3,750|
|OPPOSITE EDITOR’S LETTER||£3,750|
|INSIDE FRONT COVER||£5,950|
|INSIDE BACK COVER||£3,450|
|OUTSIDE BACK COVER||£6,750|
WEB SITE FACILITIES
1) Hyperlink from a relevant section of our website to client website
2) Banner and/or logo on our website (see below for banner specifications)
3) Client news page – to use for press releases during the duration of advertising.
4) Corporate profile up to 350 words
GIF or JPEG (if static) 468×60 or 200×150 pixels.
REPROGRAPHIC MECHANICAL SPECIFICATIONS
|Trim Size||Bleed Size|
|Double Page*||273 x 396||297 x 420||303 x 426|
|One Page||273 x 186||297 x 210||303 x 213|
|1/2 page (horizontal)||135 x 186||148 x 210||151 x 213|
|1/2 page (vertical)||273 x 92||297 x 105||303 x 108|
|1/4 page||135 x 92||N/A||N/A|
Electronic pictures or graphics can be supplied in the following formats:
- Adobe Photoshop CS2 TIFF (*.tif), JPEG, PSD or EPS
- Adobe Illustrator CS2 EPS
Electronic images/graphics must be supplied at high resolution (at least 300dpi)
Electronic images/graphics should be in CMYK colour.
Please do not send picture files embedded in Microsoft Word documents.
Please supply them as separate attachments.
Pictures can be supplied as good quality colour or black and white photographs
Client designed adverts should be supplied in one of the following ways:
- Adobe Acrobat PDF – Advert PDFs must be supplied optimised for high-quality printing. All colours (including pictures) must be CMYK, and not RGB or Pantone. Graphics must be high-resolution (300dpi), with all fonts embedded. Bleed adverts must include registration markings and bleed. We are unable to make ammendments to PDF files.
All adverts should be supplied with a colour copy of the advert. PDFs are supplied entirely at the client’s own risk and the publisher accepts no responsibility for any errors in printing.